Lakefield Plumber & Electrician
Honest, Dependable Service Every Time
When it comes to helping your home or cottage run smoothly, no one does it quite like Cardinal Plumbing & Electric. Our team of highly skilled plumbers and electricians has extensive experience handling every kind of repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation possible, so there is no job too big or too small for us to take on.
Our plumbing and electrical services in Lakefield include:
- Plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection and repair
- Sump pumps
- Sewage pumps
- Well pump repair
- Stack replacement
- Frozen pipes
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Water heaters
- Home inspections
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Electrical retrofit
- Landscape and security lighting
- Generator services
- Electrical safety inspections
- Exposed conduits
- Solar panels
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Home automation
Cardinal Plumbing & Electric is known for consistently delivering top-quality workmanship and exceptional customer care. When you turn to us for plumbing or electrical services, you can rest easy knowing your home or cottage is in the hands of the most qualified and dedicated technicians around.
How to Avoid a Plumbing Disaster
The last thing you want is for a major plumbing emergency to take place. From severely clogged drains to sewage backflow to burst pipes, plumbing problems can cause a lot of stress, cost a lot of money, and take a long time to repair. Luckily, there are plenty of things you can do to avoid a major problem with your plumbing system.
To avoid a plumbing emergency, you should:
- Handle all repairs right away
- Schedule professional drain cleaning 1-2 times per year
- Replace outdated fixtures
- Have your water heater flushed 1-2 times per year
- Be careful about what you put down your drains*
- Have your system inspected once a year by a professional
*Note: Items that do not break down in water—such as grease, fat, oil, fibrous veggies, rice, pasta, meat bones, eggshells, cotton balls, Q-tips, paper towels, feminine hygiene products, makeup wipes, and flushable wipes—should be put into the trash rather than your drains. These things are known to cause serious clogs within drains and sewer lines.
In the event that you are experiencing a serious plumbing problem, don’t fret. Our Lakefield plumbers are committed to being there for you when you need us most, which is why we provide same-day service appointments.
Signs You Need to Call an Electrician
A damaged or malfunctioning electrical system can put you and your home at serious risk of electrical shock, damaged appliances, or even electrical fires. With that in mind, it is incredibly important to be able to recognize when your system is acting up so you can have an electrician come take care of the problem straight away.
Signs that you need to call an electrician in Lakefield include:
- Flickering, buzzing, or dimming lights
- Hot light switches or electrical outlets
- Scorched light switches or electrical outlets
- Buzzing electrical outlets
- Burning smells
- Frequently tripping circuit breakers
- Low-powered electrical appliances
- Buzzing electrical appliances
- An unexpected spike in electrical bills
- Light switches that don’t turn anything on
- Rusty, hot, or buzzing electrical panels
No matter how severe the problem may be, you can count on Cardinal Plumbing & Electric for a dependable and lasting solution. Our electricians have undergone comprehensive training and are fully qualified to service your electrical system.
Why Choose Cardinal Plumbing & Electric?
Finding a reliable home services company is easier than ever thanks to Cardinal Plumbing & Electric. Our team works tirelessly to ensure your home or cottage is taken care of because your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, you can count on us to keep your plumbing and electrical systems functioning as efficiently and effectively as possible.
To ensure you receive the excellent service you deserve, our team provides:
- Flexible financing options
- Same-day appointments
- Lifetime warranties on all installations
- Upfront, honest pricing
Don’t settle for subpar service when you can have the very best. Turn to the team that always gets the job done right the first time around.