Peterborough Electrical Services
Please Leave the Sticking of Fingers in Sockets to Us
Are you having trouble with flickering lights or circuit breakers that keep tripping? If so, it's time to call in a professional. Our electricians at Cardinal Plumbing & Electric in Peterborough have years of experience handling all manner of electrical problems, and we are prepared to put this experience to work for you. When you hire one of our electricians, you can be sure you are working with the best. All of our electricians are highly trained, fully certified, and insured, and have gone through rigorous background checks. We always treat your home with care and respect, and our technicians always wear shoe covers and clean up after the job is done.
We know the frustration of another blown fuse or unreliable power. There is never a good time to have to search for batteries for your flashlight, if you can even find that, just to get to the fuse panel to find that tripped breaker again. Thankfully, we are here to help prevent your electrical frustrations and leave you and your home warm and lit.
Even if you are just looking for upgrades to your home like security lighting, landscape lighting, a full-scale renovation, or just an extra plug by the counter, we are here to help. Our expert staff have seen it all and are happy to help you through your next project.
To work with a reliable electrician you can trust, contact us online or call Cardinal Plumbing & Electric at (705) 230-3037. Our specialists provide electrical services in Peterborough and Kawartha Lakes.
Why Is Scheduling Electrical Services Important?
Scheduling electrical services shouldn't be an afterthought. Taking the time to plan your electrical strategy can take you from electrical disaster to electrical success.
From improved safety to cost-saving measures, here are 5 reasons why it makes sense for homeowners and businesses alike to prioritize electrical service scheduling:
- Prevents Problems: Regular maintenance keeps your electrical system functioning at its best, boosting safety by uncovering any potential problems before they can become more serious.
- Enables You To Adhere To Legal Regulations: Consciously scheduled electrical services enable you to adhere to legal regulations while mitigating any personal liability.
- Decreases Costs: Implementation of preventative maintenance protocols decreases emergency repair costs that could end up being expensive in the long run.
- Saves You Money: Proactive scheduling lets you ensure any electrical upgrade projects or installations are completed in a timely manner without recourse to rush fees or overtime charges.
- Ensures Reliability: Staying on top of electrical services means a reliable power supply when you need it most
In summary, correctly scheduling electrical services is essential for protecting homes and businesses year-round - don't wait until it's too late! Contact our electricians to schedule an electrical service, or to learn more about what we have to offer.
Peterborough Electrical Services We Offer
Our electrical services include:
- All electrical maintenance and repairs
- All lighting requirements such as fixture installation, replacement, and repair
- Electrical panel installation, upgrading, and replacement
- Electrical retrofitting
- Electrical safety inspections
- Electrical set up and rewiring
- Exposed conduit repair
- Generator services
- Home automation
- Landscape and security lighting
- Solar panel installation and repair
Regardless of whether you are installing a solar panel, repairing a fixture, or performing a full overhaul on your electrical systems, our team can help. Cardinal Plumbing & Electric possesses the skills you need to get your home, cottage, or other residential property up to the highest quality standards possible.
For Electrical Projects Large & Small
It is extremely important to us that our customers pay competitive prices for the work being done. This is why we offer an up-front pricing system which was designed by our company specifically to benefit our customers. All our staff members are trained to speak to customers in detail to learn about the project so they can provide a high and low range for the cost of the repairs, renovations, or installations. When a technician comes to the customer’s home, they are given a firm price for the work being done before the work begins. If the cost is above the range previously discussed and the customer does not wish to proceed, they are not charged for the time the technician spent at their home.
To speak with a highly trained, expert electrician in Peterborough, call Cardinal Plumbing & Electric online or at (705) 230-3037.